Hi (from South Africa)

Hi all

Although i’ve been a registered brillkids user for some time now, i’ve never posted anything before because I don’t have any children of my own so I felt kind of silly doing so. I was introduced to Brillkids by my sister-in-law (Sarah108) and have enjoyed reading the posts of some of the most undoubtedly passionate parents.

I’ve been witness to my 2 year old neice and her amazing development the past two years. What I can say is that Right brain education is truly incredible. It’s been so interesting watching her learn. The greatest part of my story is that i’m now pregnant too! Yes, early days but sooooooooooooooo excited because it’s been a three year battle. So now i’m even more alert as to what’s happening and I simply can’t wait to meet this little person and enlighten him or her.
Bring on the baby!

How wonderful, congrats!! Definitely check out some of the recommended books on www.brillbaby.com for prenatal stimulation and such. I would have started much earlier had I known!

Welcome to the forum and I am so excited for you!!! Congrats!!!

Welcome to the forum! You are so lucky to have time to prepare now that you have seen the benefits. Good luck with your pregnancy!