Hi from New York

Hi
To all of you, I’m from Colombia, but been living on the states for the past 10 years… I have a precious little boy who’s 28 months, he is such a curios little one, who is on the move all the time, is a visual learner and loves music… who doesn’t? lol… well I hope to learn from all of you who know how to take such an advantage of this great program available for children!!! I’m a firm believer that a parent is the first kid’s teacher, it is our job to help them learn and create a loving experience about learning… Hopefully I will be able to to this with my son, he was diagnosed with odd, but I don’t think it is an impediment for him to learn and for me to try … if anyone else is just like me, I would love to know who everything is going… Thanks :slight_smile:

Welcome!

Hi and welcome to BriilKids :slight_smile:
With the BrillKids’ programs you will see it is soooo easy to continue being your son’s first teacher. When I joined the forum I stayed up many nights reading through previous posts. You will find a wealth of information, product reviews, organizational ideas, physical activity etc. You can also search with keywords you are interested in. We look forward to hearing more about your early learning adventures.