Hi from New york !

Hi everybody,

I m Eve from New york! I am a first time mom and I have a rambunctious 7 months old baby boy whom I ve learn a lot from and he never ceases to amaze me.
I have actually been a memeber on this forum for couple of months now… I have been a lurker and have not really participated, I just couldnt find the time to post…I don’t know how most of you did it… props to you!
I just wanted to thank all of you and this wonderful forum for providing me a lot of awesome infos for Connor and I. Now that he is older I will be more active on this forum, nice to meet you all <3

Welcome! We hope to hear more from you soon!

Welcome from a fellow NYer

Wecome to this forum, We will have the ooportunity to share new experinces with a new mom…how excited!!

Welcome to the forum. Its great to have you here!!! Remember to ask lots of questions

welcome…i’m a NYer as well.

Thanks all for the warm welcomes :slight_smile:
I will sure have ton of questions and also bear with me if I just aimlessly ramble sometimes lol.
I didnt see many when I was lurking around… but glad to see some Nyers here!
For those who are in Ny…I was wondering if there are any courses offered that is base on shichida method, domans or any of the right brain teaching for babies 6 months and up in the tri-state area? I didnt see any when I searched around… but maybe you know something that i dont…

Thanks! Eve