Hi from Indonesia

Hi,
Im lagracie from Indonesia. A new mom to a 4mths old baby girl.
So happy to have found this forum and have been a regular forum reader ever since.
I’m currently doing GD maths and encyclopedic knowledge to my daughter and would like to start on YBCR soon. I am considering Tweedlewink into her program… but we’ll see.
Anyway, I’m happy to be here and hope to learn a lot from you guys. :smiley:

Hi and welcome to the forums! It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

Welcome lagracie!

Glad you found the forum and are enjoying it. (I found the forum to have a lot of helpful info, too.) :smiley: It is fun to have people from all over the world. I’m in the U.S.A.

Sounds like your little girl has a great mommy! :yes:

Hi lagracie,
And welcome to our forum.Hope you njoy !!! .And feel free to share your experience too!!

Sapna

Hello Lagracie! :blush:

Welcome to our BrillKids Forums!

Be sure to browse through the different topics on early education here in the forums - and please feel free to participate in the discussions, too! We hope that you will share your parenting experience with us here, and I look forward to reading about your adventures while teaching your little one!

We’re glad to have you!

Lappy :happy:

Hi LAgracie!

Welcome to the forum. I have learnt so much and it has inspired me to keep going with my dd.

Look forward to getting to know you better

hi Lagracie

hope you enjoy the forum as much as i do.
its wonderful that your baby is so young and so impressionable

enjoy