Hi from Canada!

Hi from Toronto, Canada to Everyone! I am excited to join with forum. I have a 20 months old son and I believe that learning starts very early in life. It is great to meet a community of like minded parents, share experience and learn form others especially when otherwise I don’t have much of a support among my friends.

Hi…I am from Caledon! I am so excited to know that you are only an hour away from me lol.
I have been using LR for almost 2 years. It’s been a wonderful experience teaching my boy. He is 3.3 years old.

Elle

mae_jakob_ka: As in Caledon, near Bolton?! My husband is from there, we’ll be back there around April, we should meet up, there’s only like 3 dozen timmy’s to choose from:-)

lois1…my sense of direction is not that good… lol
My house is around noth of 410/highway 10. My DH said it’s about 30 minutes drive from Bolton.
Would be nice to meet up at Timmy!! :slight_smile:

Elle

I am from brampton

OMG…sthomas9 !!
Well,I said I was in Caledon…but actually I will move there by end of March…right now I live in Brampton!

Where are you about? I am at Boviard & Conestoga!

I am at sandalwood and mountainash wow not far from you lol

Well it would be nice to meet like minded folk if it works out. We have good friends in Brampton as well. I’ll PM you when our plans are firmer. We live in the interior (kind of) of Panama so not too many English speaking early learning enthusiasts!
Take care
Lois

Yess!! Would love to meet you all!
:smiley:

I would meet up also

How about we all meet up sometimes in April?

I would already settle in my new house by that time lois1 shoud already be in the area???
Let me hear your thoughts.
:slight_smile:

Sounds great. We’ll be visiting family in northern Ontario as well so will be travelling about a bit, will let you know when’s convenient for us once I know myself lol

Hi Everyone!!

I just got a message from Lois. We are wondering if we could meet up on Wed 25th or Thur 26th…around 9:30 am-ish?
Either day is fine with me because Jakob goes to school in the morning. :smiley:

sthomas9 and I are from the same area. Could we meet somewhere in Brampton?
Elle

I’m in

What date??? Could I suggest Starbucks@Chapters on Main Street/Boviard West??? :biggrin:

Brampton is fine for me, chapters sounds great! I would probably prefer the Wednesday but Thursday is still ok.

I am confirmed on Wednesday at 9:30 am at this location-

Chapters
Market Hall, 52 Quarry Edge Drive
Brampton, Ontario
L6V 4K2
Canada
(905)456-7177

They open at 9: 30 am .:slight_smile:

ok

I’ll see you then… I’ll be the one with the wiggly blonde boy :slight_smile:

I will be an Asian wearing eyeglasses lol .
I am excited! See you next Wednesday!!