Hi from a newbie mom

Hello… everyone! I am FTM and I am very excited to found this website!

I am looking forward to starting with my almost 10 month old (on 10th) and I am clueless at this point! Any suggestion will be much appreciated! Right now, I just started to read to her anytime I could. (Any material I can find) She reads her number and fruit board book when she sits on her potty about three times a day. I’d like to do more tho.

Questions: What are your fav bed time books? I’d like to teach her Chinese as well (I am Chinese), how do I introduce/ in cooperate that into daily learning but not overwhelming her? How many sections and how long of each section per day is appropriate for baby at this age? Up until this point, we haven’t done anything to improve her development (as busy to just take care of her as well as ourselves.) , what would be a good start? (she doesn’t say anything, just babble all day long.)

Thanks bunch!

Welcome to the forum!
My daughter is couple weeks older than yours. We also doing most of our reading during potty time lol .
I totally understand how overwhelming it is to be a first time Mom. It is not only reading , playing and learning, but also cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, etc.
The things that really helped us to stay on track are
Little Reader and Little Math programs, which only take about 15 min a day total

• TweedleWink(7min) and Your Baby Can Read DVDs( 20min)
    I think that is more than enough! the rest available time try to spend playing, cuddling, walking outside, singing together :biggrin:
    Best Regards