Hi everyone!

Hi everyone,

Great to be onboard with Little Reader and it’s so interesting reading about other parents’ experiences and views. My husband and I have started using Little Reader with our 21month old girl and so far so good, although we’ve had to say no to doing it just before bedtime otherwise we never get her off to sleep. Just about to start making some flashcards toonow. I’m looking forward to sharing our successes with you along the way and hearing more from you all too.

Just a quick question to add - I am currently embarking on the dissertation for my final masters module. I am fascinated by early learning and the potential it optmizes and I would like to research more for my dissertation. I was wondering whether there were some parents out there who would be keen to share their experiences with me in the form of an informal interview (it would be audio or video-taped only so that I had recall to the points later) and perhaps a demonstration of them working with their child on the activities. If you are keen I would love to talk with you. i work in the field of education consultancy and I hope that the outcomes of the study can make a significant contribution towards the dialogue around the important theme of early learning.

Cheers and looking forward to getting to know you all more!

Natalie

Welcome Natalie!
I am sure many parents will be happy to help you out. Once you have some details please post a separate topic with a catchy heading so they will all know what you need.
It sounds quite interesting. Your daughter is lucky to have a family so committed to education and a mummy curious about early learning can’t hurt now can it! :biggrin:
Please do keep us up to date on your successes. We would love to hear all about your journey.

Hi, Friends I am new member for this community. By professional I am nurse but I do like giving tips about baby products and the care. Have a nice day ahead!