Hi everyone!!!

Hello,

I just want to introduce myself and join to that wonderful community of aware parents… I’m expecting mother, I started our stimulating adventure few months ago and I must say that this is highly addictive! I came from Poland and I hope that I will find some new friends here. That support will be very appreciated, because in my country topics connected with early stimulation and teaching the small children are not very popular and sometimes even unacceptable… Most of that people don’t have many informations about the aim and basis of early education but they aren’t interested in any form of explanation. It’s a waste.
Luckily I found that special place when I hope to share my experience, doubts and problems and I am really glad of that!!!
Kind regards to everyone and welcome!!!

Hello Mopus!!! Welcome!!! It is true, this forum is highly addictive. There are so many interestig posts to read. When I have time, I am over here. Is your baby a boy or a girl? Take advantage of each second. Being pregnant is an unforgettable and fantastic experience!!!

I am here since May. I bougnt Little Reader Deluxe inmediately. The programme is fantastic!!! Besides, with the forum, you can solve many doubts, share experiences and so on.

Welcome again!!

Thanks a lot nuria for Your warm welcome…

In response to Your very important question :slight_smile: - I will be happy mother of a boy (Simon), the carefree time is finishing, because my due date is so soon – (actually it could happen at any time). Please keep Your finger crossed ;).

I am also considering the purchase of software. Does it really make the learning easier and more friendly? What about role of the parents, are we still useful?

Best regards!

Hello Mopus! Simon will be with you very soon, good!!!

Well, as far as the programme is concerned, I like it very much. There are a large number of good testimonials that you can see here. My baby is almost four months. She likes it. She sees it, perhaps three or four times a week. She pays attention and smiles…Her smile makes me happy, but I want to go step by step.

In a month, she will be exposed to the programme more times. There are more important things that we must do before.

Good luck!!!

I have found the software programs to be invaluable! As a new mother, I never would have been able to keep up with my kids reading, it was so much easier to have the lessons prepared for the whole year. Yes, parent interaction is still vital, but the software programs are tools that ease the burden of preparing materials and let us focus on the fun part, spending time with our babies!