Hi everyone!

Hi. I have just joint the forum and wonder if there are any parents here with a child with special needs and in particular with Down Syndrome.

My daughter is three years old and flashcards have taken us nowhere really, so I am willing to give Brillkids go.
Let me know if you have experience starting this late in age.
Thanks

Hello & Welcome! She will likely stayed right brained a bit longer so I’m guessing she’ll pick it up easily. Have you downloaded the ebooks available from the homepage? If not, check them out. They provide a good overview of both teaching reading in general and of Little Reader.

Check out our Children with Special Needs forum too! Best of luck & keep us updated.

TmT

There is a forum for children with special needs? Wow, Thanks for letting me know. Now… I have to find it. It may take me a while . I am not the most Computer friendly person! JAJAJAJ

In fact the whole delay with getting this going has been my lack of interest in computers. I know time to get into the 21 century!!

Thanks you so much for letting me know.

Our Children with Special Needs board is located here: http://forum.brillkids.com/parents-with-special-needs-children/ Enjoy!