Hi everyone!

Hi everyone, I recently knew about brillkids because I was looking for some exaples of flashcards for my 2 year old son. I made him some flashcards and now he almost knows the entire alphabet (the names and sounds) the numbers from 1 to 20 and the colors. That is why, I’m trying to look for more things for him to learn because he is also developing his language. He barely talked but now he is talking a lot. Now I’m planning to buy Little Reader for my son. :laugh:

If ur son is 2 years old,I’m sure he well know everything around him,alphabets,numeric, family members and human body,try to introduce him other topic such as,things at home,animal at home,at sea,at jungle,things at home,transport at much more phrase,(u can get free flashcard and slide show easily from this site :wink: ) and of course get the LR&LM too. :smiley:

Hi and welcome to the forums. It’s great to have you here! Please browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you, and please let us know if you need any help. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

I am a new member, just trying to go through the site at the moment.