Hi everyone!

Hi everyone, I’m mummy to my little girl who has just turned 11 months. I was looking for baby education and found this :slight_smile:
Just wondering how long it took using little reader for your child to learn and how you knew that they had learned as i am very confused at moment. If your child can’t talk yet do you have to teach them sign language to know or just wait til they can talk?
Also i havent actually bought the programs yet as my husband says they are a waste of time, if anyone can tell me how the programs have helped them compared to home made slideshows and flashcards i might be able to convince him :slight_smile:
Thanks

Hello and welcome to this fantastic forum!

I look forward to getting to know you better and reading your posts. Please feel free to browse around. Also please feel free to join your country of origin board, This will help you get connected with other like minded parents from your country but also give you a place where you can talk freely about issues related to early education, and activites in which you may be able to get your child/ren involved in

Kimba15

Ps I use little reader all the time and my little girl loves it. It is a tedious job making home made flash cards and power point presentations when it is already done for you. Also if hubby thinks its a waste of time you can get little reader for free by posting here and earning loyalty points. Once you get to 10000 you can buy it for free. It is a fantastic programme and I highly recommend it. I can not say too much on how it is working for my little girl yet as she is only 6 1/2 months old.
I have been using YBCR and word cards as well and if i hold up two words and ask her which word says ‘tiger’ for example she always picks the right one!!!

Thanks for that :slight_smile: I’m looking forward to talking more with everyone on this forum also. I’m glad i’ve finally found a place where people believe that babies can do more.