Hi Everyone!!!!!!

Hi everyone!

My name is Kimberley and i am from Adelaide Australia.

I am so glad i have come across this forum because I have just started YBCR dvd’s with my 3 month old daughter Sophia.
Sophia is my first child and I am keen to teach her to love reading as much as her father and I love to read.

Sophia enjoys the dvd but i am keen to find out more games i can play with her so she learns while playing?

I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Kimbaxx

Hi Kimba, welcome to the forums! I’m from Australia too (Brisbane)! Feel free to join in any discussions that interest you, we’re all quite friendly and harmless here :slight_smile:

Oh, and happy holiday season!

shuki :smiley:

Hi and welcome to the forums! It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

Welcome–we’re really glad to have you here!!

I hope you learn a great deal and share a great deal more lol

Hi! Welcome to the forum. It is a lot of fun and a great place to learn a lot.

I did a quick search on games, and this is what I came up with.
http://forum.brillkids.com/general-discussion-b5/games-for-right-brain-teaching/
http://forum.brillkids.com/general-discussion-b5/creative-teaching-techniques/

I’m thinking of starting a post on the Teaching Your Child to Read board and asking others what their favorite games to play with their babies are. If you click on the Home button on the top left, you can then go to the Teach Your Child to Read board. Hope to see you there!

:biggrin:

Hello Kimberley! :blush:

Welcome to our BrillKids Forums!

Be sure to browse through the different topics on early education here in the forums - and please feel free to participate in the discussions, too! We hope that you will share your parenting experience with us here, and I look forward to reading about your adventures while teaching your little one!

We’re glad to have you!

Lappy :happy: