hi,everyone...

hi,i’ve been waiting for 2years before i finally pregnant.now he is 16months.tall,chubby but not fat,sometimes make me laugh, sometimes make me upset.but he really give me an excitement that i never have before.he give me alot of lessons.how to be more patient,how to be an honest people,because he laugh when he really want to laugh,he cry when he really want to cry, and he is angry when he really want to angry.he never pretending to be anything.i love my son, i love his innocent eyes, i love when he sleeping so peaceful, i love when he use sign language to ask for a milk, i love everything about him…

Hi and welcome to the forums! It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

Hello there! :blush:

Welcome to our BrillKids Forums!

Be sure to browse through the different topics on early education here in the forums - and please feel free to participate in the discussions, too! We hope that you will share your parenting experience with us here, and I look forward to reading about your adventures while teaching your little one!

We’re glad to have you!

Lappy :happy:

Oh how wonderful! Love for a child is amazing, isn’t it??? I noticed that our children are both the same age- I think they were born on the same day! And I know exactly what you mean when you talk about how you love everything about your baby, because I feel the same way. It is incredible, absolutely incredible, how much love you can have for a child and how it makes you feel. And that sign for milk is so sweet too!

yeeaaaah…isn’t it wonderful?i never imagine before that my baby could learn so quickly with that sign language.my son born on july 18,2007 (just 4 days before my birthday!)at 7.15 am.only 15 minutes after my doctor came.so amazing when he put my sweet baby on my stomach,heard his first cry, saw his little finger.and now he is getting smarter.take only one time to teach him how to ask apple.and i’m keep looking for new info bout sign language so i can teach my baby more.

ups sorry i forgot one thing.i wonder if there is anyone of you could help me with this baby sign language, i will be thankful.because i don’t know where to find it.i only find so few in internet.maybe i didn’t find the right one.and i’ll really appreciate your help.thankyou so much.

Hello and welcome to this fantastic forum!

I look forward to getting to know you better and reading your posts. Please feel free to browse around. Also please feel free to join your country of origin board, This will help you get connected with other like minded parents from your country but also give you a place where you can talk freely about issues related to early education, and activites in which you may be able to get your child/ren involved in

Kimba15