Hi everybody!

My name is Roslyn. My husband and I have our first child: a wonderful three month old named Corban. I really enjoy this site, but I’m a bit overwhelmed by forums and don’t know how to navigate very well. Nevertheless, I will be learning as much as I can so feel free to drop us a line anytime!

Welcome Roslyn! My name is Cathy. I’m glad you joined the “club”. If you’re a bit overwhelmed, you’ll find plenty of help here. Just don’t hesitate to ask. Have a wonderful day!

Hi and welcome to the forums. It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

Hey Roslyn,
It’s great that you joined when your baby is so young. I found this site just a bit ago, and it has helped me soooo much.
My daughter is 19 mos. and i knew I needed help. I sensed her wanted to learn EVERYTHING, but didn’t really know what to teach.
Check out the free downloads. At # mos. the infant stimulation cards will be great.
Great job starting so early. The world is your Oyster. Have fun! Be joyous in teaching your child always and the sky’s the limit.

:smiley: By the way I’m a first time parent too, so I know it can be overwhelming. The important thing is that you enjoy your time with your baby. Relationship before results.
I used to stress and stress. Now I just try to do the best in this day.

Welcome to the forum! Congratulations on your new baby. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the foru,. I know how you feel , the first time I signedup for the forum it was a little overwhelmed too…so many thing and I didn’t have an idea where to start from but as much as I practice the better I became…and undertand this site.
so good luck, we will hep you if you have any question.
have a good day