Hi! Am a Single Mom and into homeschooling from the Philippines

Hello Everyone,

I am a single-mom to a 4yr old daughter undiagnosed with Sensory Processing Disorder with ADHD and Dysgraphia… in my opinion I needed want my daughter to be tested anymore just focus on theraphy or possible treatment is the key to unlocking my daughters potencial and teaching the “gift” what interest her and taking her lead and minimizing her frustrations and motivating and couraging her on what needs to be done during the day.

New to homeschooling especially in our country when it is not heard of… when traditional parents ask for and expect a child to presents his/her diploma and is being hang on the wall… for validation what good parents they have become… but am not saying this is bad or good but I like to take a different route on raising my own child and giving her the best education that is available and I see fit.

I am gearing towards unschooling and Montessori and taking in a bible module I saw at hubbards cupboard… I like to raise my daughter this early in a strong foundation in faith and values and is discipline and be a good citizen.

I hope, to be learning more to you all and be humbled to all your generosity for sharing in this forums… Education after all should be free and not only for the rich and privilege few.

Best regards,

Jinn (I too have ADD and some quicks of SPD)