Hey...this sounds fun!!

I’m Mariam. I have a 7 month old and am excited to teach the curious little one to read. Hi all! :slight_smile:

Welcome!!

I also started my little one with the intention of teaching him to read before school age. Now I’m busy / planning to teach him MANY things before he starts school lol

Brill Kids is dangerous, before long you’ll also be teaching more than just reading.

Glad to have you on the team! :smiley:

Welcome!

VERY true!

INCREDIBLY DANGEROUS!!! lol
BrillKids should post a warning label on it products and website warning that EL is not for the faint at heart! The more you teach your kids, or rather simply expose them, the more they are desperate for! My child has been turned into a bibliophilic, knowledge seeking, inquisitive, awe-inspiring MONSTER…oh, the horror! :yes:

Yes :smiley:
My dd is not reading yet but she loves books, two days ago I lost my voice becouse I was reading to her too many books
( she wasn’t feeling well and reading was the only thing she was interested in) , my voice still doesn’t sound well so she keeps telling me to teach her to read! It is so cute but her eyes say that she is very serious about it lol :blink:
Maybe we are on the way as she started to point to the words in books as well. I hope she will be patient with me :slight_smile: