Here's a great web site for accelerated learning methods

Here is a great site for right brain learning methods. I got some ideas to use with my 5 month old.

http://www.acceleratedlearningmethods.com/

I have got the “Learn Mandarin Chinese with the Wink to Learn Program for Children” and the “Memory Magic”. My elder one loves the mandarin one and she is on disc 4 now! I am not sure how much she knows but sometimes she will suddenly say a word in mandarin where she learnt it from the DVD.

I have tried showing her the “Memory Magic” but she doesn’t seem interested! My other friend told me that her daughter (now 5) loves the memory magic!

That site looks really good. I love having all the available learning tools in one place.

thanks for sharing the website - there are lots of good bits of information which you can use when teaching your child!!

I’m still combing through! I love how it shows all the major players of early education in place. :slight_smile:

Cool site :slight_smile: I purchased Wink to Learn from them and they have great customer service!!

thanks for sharing…

memory magic deluxe looks good. but I am not sure when I will buy it
We already have so many things on plate, I guess I will give it a couple months. How old is your baby Tina? With your friend’s experience maybe older kids like memory magic?

wow…neat site. It’ll take me a while to read all of it. I’m always looking for games to play with my 2 year old. it seems no matter how much I do with him…we still run out of things to do before the day’s out.

great site! my toddler loves the learning songs :D. they even have free games.

When I first showed it to my baby, she was about 22-month (she is now 28-month). I haven’t tried since then because my second one was born last December and I am too busy with her! And my friend’s daughter was about 3.5 - 4 when she showed her the memory magic.

Thanks for the site! I’ll be showing my boys the games later!

I purchased “Memory Magic” at the end of last year and showed it to my son and nephew right away and they really enjoyed it. I just pulled it back out recently to start doing it again with the baby and he asks for it all the time now. My 6 year old and 11 year old can’t get enough of it either:)

If you could only by one disc from Memory Magic which one would you buy?

When I purchased Memory Magic the option to purchase the games separately was not available. If you want variety I would say get the Memory Magic Deluxe, but if there is only a particular game that you want then you could choose between the four they have listed on the website.

tanks for chare I love that site

:yes: Thank you for your great sharing.