Here comes another one

I haven’t been on line for a while so searching through your latest posts I saw this one and I want to also wish you Congratulations on you little blessing. I’m sure you’ll have the same wonderful experience with your new bundle as with little Henry. Congratulations to you and your Family.

Congrats!! :biggrin:

Thanks, KL, sofic, and luckylucy!

Congratulations Dad Dude! I am so happy for you and your family. By the way, any encyclopedia you do will be a hit because all your presentations are excellent. My daughter even says she wants to do “Dad Dude’s slideshows”! She said this in front of my husband the other day who looked very perplexed and asked who Dad Dude was!

DadDude,
I do not know how i miss this. Congratulaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaations ¡¡¡¡
Every son is different and i am sure your will have many joyfull days with both of them. Thansk for being part of this forum and sharing all the important information with us.

Great news, congrats!

great news dad Dude . CONGRATULATIONS !!! a new baby is a blessing . i have three and my first is brain injured so lots of work so it is sad for me to think it will be the last time , my youngest is 21 months old , and tina is 4 now . i walk in my sleep , i don’t rest but i love every minute of it , and i wish i could do it again and again and again , but obviously we have to stop at some point LOL
good luck , we’ll pray for healthy uneventful pregnancy and easy delivery . my two last ones i had them at home unasssited in a birthing pool , with my husband’s help . i could never trust a doctor after hurting my first .
love and blessings
viv