Help with sound files!

I’m just not sure what is going on… I recorded different voice files in my computer and attached them to my presentations. I tested them many times to make sure the voice, the picture and the timing was correct and it was perfect! :yes: One of my friends try to download one of the files and she said just a couple of the slides have sound :nowink: I just checked in my computer at work (I know I shouldn’t do it at work :unsure: ) and she is right, only a couple of the slides have sound! How is this possible??? :mad: I recorded and attached all the files the same way! When I try to open the actual sound file it says it can’t open it because it can’t find it.

Does anyone know what is going on??? :frowning:

I presume you’re talking about powerpoint files?

I think there’s a file size limit for embedded files, whereby files above a certain size will not get embedded. Something like that.

OK, check out this thread:

http://forum.brillkids.com/general-discussion-b18/no-sounds-in-power-point/

Thank you, thank you!!! Karma to you lol I checked my files and this is what is going on :yes: Thank you for the link. I just need to find the info for pp 2007. I really want people to be able to use the files, otherwise what is the point :blush:

Bad news. I embedded the file and it still doesn’t work :mad: . I’m not sure what is going on… can somebody help? :frowning: Unless I didn’t embedde the files correctly, but I’m not sure what I did wrong.

hi
the same happen but only when i try to make a story i add sound may be 5 words each slide i try at home aqnd it s ok when i try on my office computer no sound???(2003 powerpoint)
so is it because of the size of file what to do to fix it