Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am currently 21 weeks and one day as of today, I just consumed an expired bread. I wanted to eat some eggs, bread, and hot chocolate. I checked the expiration date and it says that it would expire on the 12th of August, so I started eating. After 2 slice and a half of bread, I looked at the bread carefully, I seen some white stuff on it. I am so worried and pissed. Any suggestions from any one? Should I be worried?

:unsure: :frowning: >:( :confused:

I don’t think you have anything to worry about.

You should be fine. I think the thing to remember is that if you start to feel unwell go to the drs straight away and let them know what happened. Things like Listeria can be treated and there are usually only problems if you have symptoms of being unwell and don’t get it checked out.

Otherwise if you feel fine I wouldn’t worry too much.

Thank you guys.

I don’t feel anything so far but I wish I can vomit right now. My next visit is on Wednesday August 11, 2010 (with my OBGYN). As long it is deadly to the fetal and myself, I guess… :confused: :ohmy:

eew!!! moldy-ness is nasty! The mold on the bread can be toxic, but if you are not sick yet you should be fine. usually mold that is ingested won’t harm you as much as mold that is inhaled. Stomach acid is pretty powerful stuff. Still, if you want to be safest you should consider calling the poison control hotline or your family doctor.

no need to worry…and stop thinking that u had the bread

I learned that when you have something toxic it is good to drink milk. Nevertheless the best thing is to call your doctor.
Tell us about your appointment tomorrow.
Hope everything results ok.

I don’t think you need to worry my dear. Relax. Small amount of mold won’t hurt you, but give your doctor a call for you to completely sure.

I wasn’t around when this was posted, but I feel the need to add that the mold found on bread is penicillin. The same stuff that’s used as an antibiotic. Moldy bread is gross, no doubts, but not toxic unless you have a penicillin allergy.

How are you Motherosette?

Thanks y’all, I feel much better the milk i drank during and after eating the bread made things much better, not thinking about the bread helped as well. Now I am afraid of eating whole wheat bread, :ohmy: although on my last appointment, I was told not to worry. I am glad to have asked the question here for it made me less worried. I am glad the baby is doing great and the heart beat is great as well. :yes: 8) .

Thanks for helping. :yes:

http://www.pregnology.com/preggoticker2/777777/000000/My%20pregnancy/12/18/2010.png
Make a pregnancy ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers