Help! LR Basic or Delux? Which should I buy?

Does anybody have any insight on what really is the difference between LR Basic and LR Delux? Can anyone who has the Delux help me decide if it is worth the extra money? So grateful for your responses!

Hi mybabyian,

Both Little Reader Basic and Deluxe include the Little Reader software and content, which is the heart of our learning system. The main difference of Basic from Deluxe is that Deluxe comes with offline teaching tools like the Pattern Phonics Flip Cards, the Little Reader storybook series, the Starter Flap Card Kit, etc. which all serve to complement the curriculum you play for your child using the software. These are also great alternatives for teaching your child away from the computer, or when you go on a trip and will not have access to a computer.

In case you haven’t seen our Little Reader Basic vs Deluxe comparison page, kindly follow this link so you can see which items are included in these two packages: http://www.brillkids.com/teach-reading/whats-in-it.php

In addition to the information in that page, do note that Deluxe is only available as a physical boxed set while Basic is available either as a download-only product or a boxed set. However, you will always have the option to access your software and content from your BrillKids Account at any time, whether you get a download-only product or a boxed set.

I hope this helps! Do let us know if you need more information :yes:

Just thought I’d add that you can upgrade from the Basic to Delux package. I would love the Delux version, but am still trying to decide whether it is worth paying the shipping to the UK :wub:

me too
can’t decide so i’ll wait and see