help... I need a schedule

So I am freaking out about time. I want my children to have good start on education. I want them to learn reading, math, science, perfect pitch as well as learn spanish and chinese. I do some flashcards. I use ybcr, little pim, baby learns chinese among other things, but I feel like the schedule is crazy for a 20 month and a 9 month old. What is normal. Should I do certain things everyday and others a couple times a week? I am lost. Also could someone help me with what to use for science and perfect pitch, because I am having trouble there. Thanks so much.

It is easy to get overwhelmed while teaching kids especially toddlers. Please check this tread. Few parents have given good schedule guideline.

http://forum.brillkids.com/general-discussion-b5/day-schedule-for-21-22-month-old/

I try to do math and english flashcards everyday. We speak with them in English and in Indian language. I do Indian languege flashcard over the weekend (usually dont do math and english flashcards on weekends). If you are pressed for time, try to do 2 things on weekdays and 3 things on weekend. Also you can try reading a book during bed time. That will cover english / chinese reading part for the day.

Hope this helps.

Oh, and i put DVDs like YBCR, little pim while they are having dinner or brkfast. So i dont have to spend special time for DVDs. And they watch them happily on high chairs.