Hellos to cheerful n busy moms here ! "What next to flashcards"

Hellos to cheerful n busy moms here ! :slight_smile:
I’m mom of cute little son, 16 months now. Right thru my pregnancy phase BK website inspired me of their values on the stimulating the senses and prenatal learning . I would proudly call it as my recipe for success in bringing up a happy child ! This playful learning brought a joyful way of learning to my kid , I should admit that it was quite a learning for me too ! amidst by busy work schedule.

Long story short, around 0-3 month, we had black/red contrast patterns, music – mozart & my native singing, 3-6months started with reading books aloud with animal sounds, sensory object to touch n feel, lots of expressions, pretty much lots of talking went by . Then around 9 months he was comfy observing flash cards, specially fruits , animals, shapes (aah he loves circle !) . I kinda delayed swimming due to seasonal changes, intro to pool by 12months. By 14 months he was a happy kid reading out atleast 50 words from LR (heartfelt thanks to LR team! )., and GlennD method of number dots . I wudn’t say we were regular in daily LR but pretty much enjoyed whenever we learn skipping days here n there.

Now, we are looking for “what next options” i.e what to move on by 17months from flash cards to ? . Also your opinion on taking up foreign language LR ? Seeking ideas to bring up a curious child nourishing his imaginations! Thanks much, happy mommying 

Always goes with … “Education is the kindling of a flame, not the filling of a vessel.” ― Socrates