Hello!

Hello there! My name is Dan. And I’m actually not a parent…yet. One day I hope to be!

The real reason I’m here, and forgive me for this reason, is I’m beginning to develop mobile games for children. I have many friends and family members who are frustrated with whats out there, and are looking for something new and unique. So I thought I’d come to a place like this and learn first hand what parents are looking for, and how they feel about their children using mobile devices to learn things.

I apologize if this comes off as a selfish reason to be here, but I promise the intentions are the complete opposite! I want to help parents with their kids, and I want to help kids with their parents. And this is one of the only ways I know how.

So anyway, glad to be here and hope to get to know all of you!

…Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go to the Forum Games board…because that looks like super fun.

Hi I am also new here and just joined the forum.

Hello Dan and Jacky! Welcome to the BrillKids Forum!

@SuperDan - It’s great to hear that you’re in our community with the intention to develop mobile games for children. :slight_smile: I don’t think that’s a selfish reason for being here at all - in fact, we welcome people who are interested in contributing to the community (regardless of whether it’s through products, apps, or just sharing expertise) and I’m sure the parents here will be more than thrilled to share their opinions with you.

@Jacky Wilson - Great to see you in the forum too! I’m hoping that you can create an introductory post to let us know a little bit more about yourself here. :happy:

Have a wonderful day, you two!