Hello

Hello from Ireland,

I am a happy mum of a beautiful boy who is 2 years and 2 months who has Down Syndrome, I just started today with little reader; before I was doing the flash cards method but I found that the reading part is not working much on him he started to lose interest so I decided to go for LR. He is doing some sounds but is not talking yet but I did notice he was trying to repeat some words after the second lesson this evening so I am really excited that this program is going to work for him. He loves books and I usually read around ten books in a day, he always ask me for more with sign language. I have been reading a lot about Glenn Doman and I realize how much children loves learning, my son shows me it is true.

At home we speak Spanish as the main language, English because we are in an English speaking country and a little Polish for his dad; so these are the language I want to pass on my son, at the moment I am focusing on written English later I want to do Spanish when I see more progress on his reading. He already understand verbal Spanish and English.

I am looking forward to read more on the forum and know more about it.

Hi Maribel,
Welcome to here …