Hello

Hi everyone,

I’m a mother of two living in Toronto who is super interested in early learning education and online learning. This forum seems like a great resource for early learning info so I thought I join up and take advantage of everyone amazing advice and knowledge on EL topics.

Emma.

Hi Emma!
So glad you found BrillKids!
If you don’t mind sharing, what are the ages of you Little Ones? This will help everyone tailor advice and recommend specific suggestions/materials/ideas!

Have you downloaded the trial for the LR program? It honestly is the very first place to start, to give you a basic idea of what might appeal and work for you.
I don’t know how much exposure you have had to EL ideas and information, but the free, downloadable books from BrillKids are a fantastic sources of information.

Best of luck and you will find so many wonderful, experienced, and creative parents in this forum that are willing to help, advise, or even just listen :slight_smile:

Hi Emma! :slight_smile: Glad to have you here!

Keri’s right - we do have quite a bit of free downloadable teaching material available, just click on the ‘FREE DOWNLOADS’ link on the top navigation bar to get started.

We also do develop our own PC learning programs just in case you’d like to try them out - I’d like to invite you to try Little Reader, Little Musician and Little Math. Our programs take teaching a step further by making it easier for parents like to you to create your own lesson materials, as well as personalize the lessons to make learning more meaningful for you and your child.

To get your free trial, just click on the “Account” link at the top right corner of every BrillKids page, and click on “Purchases”. You can go ahead and download our software from there and you can use them for 14 days as a trial.

We hope you enjoy your stay here with BrillKids and our community, and if you have any general questions, don’t hesitate to write to us! – this way, a lot of other parents will be able to answer you from their own expert opinions, and you’ll get more variations and experiences to help you through!

Have an awesome time teaching! :happy: Oh, and advanced happy holidays!

Thanks for the welcome! My kids are 2 and 4, so I’ll definitely start with free downloads and the trial of the learning programs.Thanks so much- that is very helpful for me.
Emma