Hello......

Hello…

I am a mother of two from Malaysia…I just joined Brillkids and really enjoy the Little Reader …

I also just started Little Math and tried the Little Musician…

Not very sure of how to be part of the forum…but the Little Musician is very unstable. It crashes all the time. My children really like the clapping song

But could the little Musician also have a session where the kids can sign rhymes with words learned in little little to flash. That would incorporate little reader together with little musician. Children loves familiarity.

I would love to be part to provide feedback on the Little Musician because I was really looking for a software like that. But it would be great if there is tiny summary of the composer introduced. Like today it was Verdi, then it would be great if there is a short summary of who Verdi is so that parents could introduce in fun way.

Thanks for reading… :slight_smile:

Hi leemr!

Glad to hear you are enjoying the software! I recommend visiting the Little Musician Beta Testing board and downloading the latest version available here: http://forum.brillkids.com/little-musician-general-discussion/little-musician-now-in-open-beta-testing-(with-a-complete-curriculum)-!/75/ You may leave all LMs feedback there as well, including creating a bug report if necessary.

Have a great day and happy teaching. :slight_smile:

Hello leemr,

I think you have done a wonderful job at being part of the forum. What I have found most helpful for myself is to look through the recent threads and click on the topics I find most interesting. I also enjoy going through the Forums main page and clicking through the categories.

Then in my teaching endeavors, if I ever have a question, I start a new topic with my question and wait for responses from other forum members. There are many friendly people here who will answer your questions with great advice and resources and their own experiences. I also enjoy responding to other members topics when I feel I have something to add to the conversation, though my experiences are limited, I try to help any way that I can.

The most important thing to remember is that this is a tool to help you, and that you can decide when and how to use it.

Good Luck!