Hello!

Hi everyone, I’m not very good with these kinds of things so, please exuse me. I was looking for good ideas for starting to teach a 7mo. old baby to read and stumbled upon this website. My children are older and can both read, however I am opening up a home daycare next week and have a Mom who is inerested in starting to teach her baby to read. I think I found the jack pot with this website because it looks like it has great information about everything to do with teaching children! I am very excited to have found it! Thanks, Miss Jen

Hello back to you. This is an excellent website that contains so many different resources. You really can’t go wrong.

There are also other products out there such as Your Baby Can Read and Monkisee. These are early reading tools that you can use on the television. There are many different tools you can utilize to teach children to read.

Its great that you want to start using it with your daycare. I hope to do that someday as well.

Welcome to the forum! You are right, there is a lot of great info here. I hope you find it helpful. Feel free to ask questions and join in the discussions.

Thanks to you both! I look forward to checking out lots of stuff on here! :slight_smile: