hello

i’m new. wanting to give my daughter a headstart. she’ll be one next month

Hi

Hey this is right time to start teaching your kid with LR…

You will your self notice that your kid has started reading early as compared to other children of his or her age.

with best wishes

Seema Shokeen

Hi and welcome to the forums. It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

Hi i just want to ask if its right/time to teach a 2yrs old to use computer to play educational game like e.g reading whatsoever. Please advice.

Thanks
amanda

Yes! The computer is a great teaching tool. My son is 21 months old and he loves it.

I personally do not alway my son to play on the computer. I think that in our world now a days he will be spending alot of his school years on them. Plus it makes the power point presentations we do more like a treat. However he is allowed on when he’s at Grandma and Grandpas, and I think his father allows him on too,(all against my will :frowning: ) and he can nagivate his way so well it is shocking. But personally I think that young kids should be playing with toys, running outside, reading books, etc. They will be spending most of there lives behind a computer screen.