Hello

Hi Everyone,

Lappy thank you for your welcoming note. Hopefully I will have time to learn more about the websites.
I am a very busy Mommy. My son have an speech delays, and he receive an Early Intervention program for 3 hours each day.

To all parents, are welcome to post, how to help my son to talk. He is 2 1/2 years old now.

Thank you.

Liza

Hello,

My 12 year old son had to have a Speech Therapist up until he turned 11. It is very important to have your child look at your lips while you pronounce words.

http://www.angelfire.com/nj/speechlanguage/Articles.howtohelp.html

Hi and welcome to the forums. It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

Welcome Liza,

This is a great site where you will find helpful information. The forums are where you can find and ask questions you may have. It is great fun and very helpful. Happy reading!

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

hi! welcome to the forum.i am glad to see you here.i found this forum very
interesting and informative.you can ask any question that you wish to know,
more about .all the members here are ready to help,and share your experiences
too. hope to hear more from you…

Welcome , it is really important to say the word to your child everytime he points at it, also be sure to be clear and say the word excatly as it is, and don’t forget to get child’s attention you have to be a little bit lous everytime you say the word.

almost forget play music with lyrics, words in the song, kids love music and they try to sing and repeat what the songs says. Good exercise for kids to their tongue muscle flexibility are: with your supervision turn off candle, blow them off, bubbles , use some straws for drinks also, helps the tongue.