Hello

Hello I am Nicole and I came here looking for images and things to help me combine with a project of mine to help communicate my soon to be born baby when she comes and help my family learn a new language with the baby by combining images and sign language and eary development tools to teach everyone in my family so that they can talk with her before she has proper speech that is what brought me here I am trying something new this is my second child my first is 13 now and he want to be able to communicate with her when she comes in to the world so by me trying to create a simple way to teach him with images and showing him the signs I learn with asl and signing time that are made for younger children he maybe able to talk with her as she is learning language

Hi and welcome to the forums. It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

hi and welcome to the forum. we are gland to have you here. feeel free to browse the forum and share your idea and experience with us. we have lots of free downloads hope you would enjoy.
love to hear from you