Hello

Hello all,

I have a lot of experience in the early childhood field but I am also a new mom, myself. My daughter will be 5 months old this week.

I am aware of the fact that 90% of a child’s brain growth happens by the time the child is 5 (80% by 3) and that is why these first years are so important. I have been searching for ways to stimulate my daughters growing mind and I am very pleased to have found this website.

I am looking forward to learning more… :slight_smile:

Hi and welcome to the forums! It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon! I’m sure you’ll make a lot of valuable contributions to our community!
Nikki

Hello there! :blush:

Welcome to our BrillKids Forums!

Be sure to browse through the different topics on early education here in the forums - and please feel free to participate in the discussions, too! We hope that you will share your parenting experience with us here, and I look forward to reading about your adventures while teaching your little one!

We’re glad to have you!

Lappy :happy: