Hello !

Hi everyone!

I’m a new member in this forum. I just downloaded the Little reader beta. I took a quick tour of it.
I have a four year old boy. so i have lost the golden oppurtunity i had for the last four years. Yet i don’t want to waste any more time. Is there anyone out there who started late like me? I would love to hear your experiences. Also , i have read in the book,“how to teach babies to read” ,that for older children its better to start with words that they like best. As for my son,it will be cars,trucks,bikes etc.But i didn’t find anything in that topic,or is it that i didn’t dig deep enough?
Do share your thoughts with me!

Gayathri.

Welcome!!!

Im a new member too. I just signed up last month and it has been great using lil reader and being active in the forum discussions. Hey dont think that its ever too late to teach your child… Yes there are other moms who are also using lil reader for kids 3years up. there was a recent thread posted by nikki that for older kids you need to show variety in the lessons you use because they get bored easily. and ofcourse they would need new materials faster because they are already know certain things and if you keep repeating it-- they get bored. anyway… im sure you and your 4 year old will love the software and you will love the site… lol

this thread helped me alot and i use it as a guide everytime i feel like im stuck or lost… read on and hope to see more of you in the forums!!! :smiley:

Dont hesitate to ask any questions…the moms and the mods are very friendly and helpful! :smiley:

heres the link i was tellin you about: http://forum.brillkids.com/general-discussion-b5/gentle-revolution-and-glenn-doman's-method/