Hello

Hello everyone,

I have been posting comments and asking questions but haven’t formally introduced myself since I joined last week.

My name is Diana and I have an 11-month baby boy named Zach (short for Zachary James). My husband and I waited for this blessing for almost 5 years so we are indeed very grateful to God for allowing us to have him. He is a very sweet and bubbly baby :slight_smile:

I’m excited to learn from all of you. Lappy and KL have been really helpful :slight_smile:

Diana

Hi and welcome to the forums! It’s good to see you already posting. As you already know, everyone here is very friendly and eager to help. I hope to see more of you in the future.
Nikki

Thank you very much Diana! :blush:

We hope you enjoy your stay here in the forums - as you see, everyone is friendly, and I believe that we have a steadily growing community of parents and educators who believe early education is important for our children. We have much to learn from each member as a parent, and because each experience is unique, we have dynamic discussions that give us different perspectives on parenting topics. :yes:

We look forward to seeing more of you in the forums. And if you need any help getting around or using our software, let us know, we’ll be more than glad to lend a hand.

Cheers,

Lappy

You’re welcome, Diana! :slight_smile: