Hello Wonderful Parents..

I’m new to this website!

I’m a PROFESSIONAL MUMMY!! I have two wonderful & beautiful daughters! I Love them dearly. Both me & my husband are very involved in our children.

I came across Multiple Intelligence when my eldest daughter was 6 months. I googled the 2 words and Glenn Doman came up. That’s how teaching my children flashcards started.

Marissa started Glenn Doman’s English & Math when she was 8 months old (She’s 34 months now) while Allyssa started the day she was born (She’s 16 mths now). We have recently incorporated Dr. Robert Titzer’s DVDs and Right Brain Kids’ TweedleWink to both of them. I also teach them Chinese flashcards, listening to foreign languages CDs, classical music, nursery rhymes in English and Chinese when in car, as background music when they are playing. They both attend Suzuki Music for babies and toddlers once a week as well as swimming lesson for babies once a week.

Marissa started going to Classical Montessori school in February 2008 for twice a week (2 hours each time). Both girls prefer books to toys.

They also watch their favorite programs like Little Einstein, Dora (where Marissa actually picks up her Spanish words), Diego, Peppa Pig, Lazytown, Wonder Pets, Little Bill, Blue’s Clues, Max and Ruby and etc. Apart from doing all these, they go to the playground as often as we can bring them, or, play with their toys and musical instruments for toddlers, paintings and coloring, play dough, practical life and etc at home. All these things are readily available to them at anytime in the house.

They love what they are doing! They are both very happy children and very active and sociable!

I love my children!

Hi Lil, it is so wonderful what you do with your children and for them. We are eager to read more about your great experience of early teaching. Keep posting and welcome. Martina

Hi and welcome to the forums! It sounds like you are doing a wonderful job with your daughters! I hope you continue to share your experiences here on the forums. There are many parents who have questions about where to start and what methods to use. It sounds like you will be able to give them a lot of useful info.

Please let us know if you have any questions. Everyone is very friendly here, and we’re always happy to help!

NIKKI

Hi Lil, very glad to have someone so enthusiastic and experienced onboard!

Hope to see you around here often!

Hi It seems that you are doing a great job.Can you please brief in details about which type of classical music and back ground music you play with them.Can you name them?and how do you teach them swimming?

The above message is addressing to Lil

Sapna