Hello to everyone!

:smiley:

Hi all,

My name is Kelly and I am 29 weeks pregnant. My due date is August 29th of 2009. So far my pregnancy has been a wonderful blessing from the first time I got to see my little angel on screen to his first kick. I am really excited about being a first time mother and as everyone here, I want the best for my son, Alex! I am interested in early developmental learning for Alex. I talk to him every day about his family he will soon meet, play the poking game with him, play the baby einstein cd’s as well as singing myself. I also encourage my family to talk to him as I feel it will make him feel more comfortable and sociable outside the womb. I am really excited to have found this website with so many tools and resources to help me begin. Not only am I interested in Alex learning right away but this is also a fun opportunity for me. As I said earlier, I am a first time mother and welcome any advice, tips, ideas or just general conversation! Good luck to everyone here and I look forward to meeting you!

Hi and welcome to the forums. It’s great to have you here! Please browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you, and please let us know if you need any help. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

welcome to the forum.i am glad to see you here.i found this forum very
interesting and informative.you can ask any question that you wish to know,
more about .all the members here are ready to help,and share your experiences
too. hope to hear more from you…

thank you so much! I have been spending some time reading around in the forums already getting a feel for it! I have come across many interesting topics and discussions so far. This place is a wealth of information!!