Hello to everyone!

Hello to all members of this wonderful forum, greetings from Argentina :slight_smile:

My name is Sebastián Guevara, and with my wife Yamila, we are proud parents of a six months old called Matheo.
Long time ago, before Matheo was born, even before we were planning to have a baby, i had luck finding information about Glenn Doman and Maria Montesori’s philosophy, and from that day i knew that that was the kind of formation i wanted to give to my future son, happy learning.

Now days we are following the program described in the last GD book, “How smart is your baby”, i must say that we’re doing very well, but because one never can have enough material, and above all one is allways seeking for better ways for stimulating our kids, ¿insn’t it? :). I’ve been googling for some reviews about “tweedlewink” and “wink to learn”, and luckily found this forum. I must say that i’m very happy to see such an active community of parents commited to the positive developement on the early childhood of our kids… i think this is the highest contribution we can make to future generations, beacuse change is possible, better kids, better persons of tomorrow… a better world someday.

Matheo, Yamila and Sebastián

Hi and welcome to the forums! It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you.
Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

hi and welcome to the forum

feel free to browse the forum to see the interesting topics and pls dont forget to add your ideas and experiance to

hope to hear many more. we have lots of free downloads here, hope your baby would enjoy

Hi,
welcome to the site. I hope your experience here is a great one. And I wish you all the the best in giving your son Matheo a brighter future.

Enjoy,

Micklereed

Welcome Matheo, Yamila and Sebastián,

I recently joined and can tell you that everyone here is so hospitable and kind. They really mean it when they say ask a question, because they will help you.

You will enjoy learning from the beneficial words of wisdom and experience of those around you. I certainly have.

• Ayesha

I have joined recently too… And I am a little suprised to see so much information here. Where did you guys start from?

HI AND WELCOME TO THE FORUM. WE ARE GLAND TO HAVE YOU HERE.
PLS FEEL FREE TO BROWSE THE FORUM WHERE YOU CAN FIND LOTS OF INTERESTING INFORMATION AND DON’T FORGET TO SHARE YOU IDEAS AND EXPERIENCE TOOOOO

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU

Dear DadtoBe,

Yes - there is a lot of information. We are in the currently in the forums with discussions about various topics and threads.

I would begin here > http://www.brillbaby.com/early-learning/baby-intelligence.php

Enjoy the wealth of knowledge and support available here.

• Ayesha

Dear DadtoBe,

. . .or perhaps this link would be better for you, since I am assuming that your family is expecting:

http://www.brillbaby.com/prenatal-education/fetal-development.php

After reading through the short articles, I would follow the next logical sequence:

http://www.brillbaby.com/early-learning/baby-intelligence.php

http://www.brillbaby.com/teach-baby/teaching-babies.php

• Ayesha

Such a very warm welcome! thank you all for your words, i’m sure our time here will be very enjoyable and enrichen.

Matheo, Yamila and Sebastià n

Welcome, you definitely will benefit from this website. The members are great and really friendly. Enjoy!

Hi DADTOBE, welcome to the forum too! :slight_smile:
Well personally i’ve started by getting three videos of Glenn Doman over the internet, as i said it was long time ago before Matheo came, and i think it was by chance, i found those videos on a Torrent learning site i think.
They literally opend my mind, and from there i started buying books:

• "How to teach your baby to read (como enseñar a leer a su bebe)
  • “How To Give Your Baby Encyclopedic Knowledge” (como enseñar conocimientos enciclopedicos a su bebe),
  • “Inteligencia auditiva”
    … and a lot of reasearch over the internet, from time to time.

The last book that i bought was “How smart is your baby” by Glenn Doman, and DADTOBE, if your family is expecting i highly recommend this book, even before buying the classics of “How to teach…” from GD.
I got it since Matheo have 3.5 months old and i blame my self for not buying this one before he was born, maybe i was waiting for a translation so my wife could read it too, but anyway, never is too late. It has the complete program of the Institues from 0 to 1 year. I hope the sequel for toddlers comes soon.
Stimulate your child from womb, put him/her classical music, read him/her tales, talk him/her a lot
Never is too early… never is too late

Sebastián,

Hello and welcome to this fantastic forum!

I look forward to getting to know you better and reading your posts. Please feel free to browse around. Also please feel free to join your country of origin board, This will help you get connected with other like minded parents from your country but also give you a place where you can talk freely about issues related to early education, and activites in which you may be able to get your child/ren involved in

Kimba15

Hello Sebastián, Yamila and Matheo! :blush:

Welcome to our BrillKids Forums!

Be sure to browse through the different topics on early education here in the forums - and please feel free to participate in the discussions, too! We hope that you will share your parenting experience with us here, and I look forward to reading about your adventures while teaching your little one!

We also recommend visiting our BrillBaby website for more information about how to teach your baby - the site covers several topics that may interest you: from prenatal stimulation to life skills to teach your little one.

We’re glad to have you!

Lappy :happy: