Hello to all great moms & dads out there:)

Hello everybody

I’ve just discovered Brillikids by chance and am so excited to exchange notes with great parents here:) I’ve 2 kids, 5-half and 3. The reason which prompted me to take a closer look at the LR is bcos my 3-yr old girl is totally disinterested in words. She has been like that since young. No matter how hard I tried to flash her glenn domman or any other word cards in my collection, she simply shun away from them. Even chinese words.

I really hope that the Little Reader will help me with my problem. And i hope to receive some feedbacks from all of ya:)

Hi,
I know how you feel. I was so excited when i found brill kids too. Im so glad i found a great place to talk to other parents, teachers…etc. about early learning for children.

I only happened on brill kids by reading an advertisement in a magazine for your child can read and then decided to research more and found this and loved it. :slight_smile:

My daughter never seemed interested in books (apart from eating them) but now that i have started her on LR she cant get enough of them. Now if there is a book on the floor instead of picking it up and putting it in her mouth she will sit there for ages just turning pages and looking inside it.

When i get out the flash cards that i printed from brill kids, she gets really excited, wanting to play with them. And when i finish our lessons she always gets upset.

Hope LR helps you too. :slight_smile:

Hi and welcome to the forums. It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

Hello and welcome to this fantastic forum!

I look forward to getting to know you better and reading your posts. Please feel free to browse around. Also please feel free to join your country of origin board, This will help you get connected with other like minded parents from your country but also give you a place where you can talk freely about issues related to early education, and activites in which you may be able to get your child/ren involved in

Kimba15