Hello there

My name is Denise and I’m a new mother to my beautiful adopted daughter Millie. Millie is 4 months, 3 weeks and 4 days old today and she came home to us 2 weeks ago. We are having a ball. I’m hoping to start her on Little Reader soon, but I’m afraid I don’t know where to start. Can someone direct me to maybe a forum or a “help” site where I can get info on how much to teach her, how often to teach her and maybe some sort of lesson “plan” if there is such a thing.
I’m loving the Little Reader already (and I don’t know how to use it yet).
Cheers
Denise

Hi and welcome to the forums! It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

p.s. Here’s the LR FAQs page. You will be able to find many of your questions answered there. http://www.brillkids.com/support/little-reader-faq.php

Hi Denise! Welcome!

Congratulations on the arrival of your sweet Millie!

Just like you, I’m pretty new at using Little Reader and am loving it. The folks on this sight are so nice and helpful. (Thank you Nikki for the FAQ link. I hadn’t seen that one and it was helpful.) I’ve also found a lot of helpful things in the different forums. I keep learning new things. It is so much fun!

Hello Denise! :blush:

Welcome to our BrillKids Forums!

Be sure to browse through the different topics on early education here in the forums - and please feel free to participate in the discussions, too! We hope that you will share your parenting experience with us here, and I look forward to reading about your adventures while teaching your little one!

We also recommend visiting our BrillBaby website for more information about how to teach your baby - the site covers several topics that may interest you: from prenatal stimulation to life skills to teach your little one.

You can go there directly by visiting the link below:

http://www.brillbaby.com/

We’re glad to have you!

Lappy :happy: