hello there!

I’m Beata, I’m 25 y/o and I’m 19 weeks pregnant with my first baby :slight_smile:
I don’t know the gender yet, maybe I’ll find it out on my next scan (10th Dec).
I’m really interested in providing good, stimulating and educative games for my child. I want to choose them carefully to give my child an opportunity to learn from the early stages.
I hope to find good advice here.

Hi and welcome to the forums! It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

Hi Beata! You will definitely find some good advice on here, and all kinds of tips and suggestions that you can do your own further research on to make some great educated choices. I’ve only been hanging around the forums for a bit and already I’ve discovered a wealth of information that I’m just eating up. I’ve truly appreciated what is offered here and I bet you will too. Enjoy looking around. :slight_smile:

Hello Beata! :blush:

Welcome to our BrillKids Forums!

Be sure to browse through the different topics on early education here in the forums - and please feel free to participate in the discussions, too! We hope that you will share your parenting experience with us here, and I look forward to reading about your adventures while teaching your little one!

We’re glad to have you!

Lappy :happy:

Thank you for a warm welcome :slight_smile:

I’ll share my teaching experience when I deliver my first baby next April :wink:
As for now I can only educate myself here :slight_smile:

Consider yourself lucky to be able to read up on everything before your baby is born. You will be prepared!

I agree! I wish I would have been looking at all this stuff before my baby girl was born so I could have gotten a head start on it. Now I feel like I have so much to learn to “catch up” and that I’m losing precious teaching time in the meantime. But, better late than never I suppose.