Hello There Where to Start?

Hi,

I am Crystal from Brampton. My little man is almost six months old, his name is Kenneth. Kenneth is my first child and I have never heard of half the practices I am reading about on this site before. Is there anyone that can tell me where I should be starting with Kenneth? thanks for your input.

thanks,
Crystal

Hi and welcome to the forums. It’s great to have you here.
Your son is at the perfect age that you can try any and everything with him. He will likely be very receptive to whatever you try with him. Just remember to keep everything fun for him.
I recommend showing a few Little Reader categories to start out. See how he responds to that. I started it when my son was 6 months old, and he loved it (and still does to this day). The rest is dependent on what and how you want to teach him. There are many different programs and areas of focus.
Explore the forums some more, especially the early learning board, to find out more about all of the specific methods and areas of study that you can teach. Also, check out the http://www.brillbaby.com/ website. It had a lot of info early learning. And of course, let us know if you have any more questions.

Nikki

Hello Crystal! :blush:

Welcome to our BrillKids Forums! We hope that you enjoy your stay here!

I agree with Nikki - seeing as your little one is just six months old, your son will most likely be very receptive to most of the teaching methods discussed here in the forums! And yes, be sure to check out our BrillBaby website (www.brillbaby.com) for in depth articles on the different teaching methods that you can use to teach your young man! :happy:

Please also browse through the different topics on early education here in the forums - and please feel free to participate in the discussions, too! We hope that you will share your parenting experience with us here, and I look forward to reading about your adventures while teaching your little one!

We’re glad to have you!

Lappy :happy: