Hello - Super Excited Mom here!

Hello! I heard about the Little Reader program from a friend and installed the trial version on both our laptop and iPad. After her nap today little one and I went through some of the lessons and she (9 months old) was SO ENGAGED! She was giggling and tapping the screen and really interested in the presentation and our little “conversation”. I am really excited to try out the program and am doing some more research on the website over the next week. I am so far very very excited by what I have seen and her reactions. Both my husband and I were early readers (due to some serious parental involvement in fostering a love for reading) so we’re hoping to pass that on to our daughter.

Hi Moochiemom,

I’m a newbie too, just as excited as u r. I’m enjoying using the brillkids software in our day, my 5 mos old son seems to enjoyed his lesson too. Where are you from? I’m from Singapore and i’m so glad this wonderful program is available here!

See you around!

Cheers,
Ris

Very cool! How’d you hear about Little Reader? It’s amazing to watch kids progress over the course of a a year or even just a few short months. I love early literacy and I am so thankful I stumbled on it. It truly helped shape who my kids are today and how they interact with the world. I think it’s awesome to see other parents such as yourself take such a deliberate, active role in their child’s education early on, so kudos to you and your husband!

Do keep us updated and let us know how it goes. Just wait until you get the full version and start making some customized files and stories with pictures of her, you, her favorite toys, and so on, you can even record your voice. She will just flip! It’s awesome! :slight_smile: