Hello! newbie from Phils..

Hello brillkiddies… i’m Mimi a working mom with 7 months old baby girl, a newbie in this very helpful and informative site and i’m a filipina presently residing here in UAE. Hoping to meet other brillkiddies here and of course my fellow kabayans. So happy joining here!

Happy Teaching! :slight_smile:

Welcome - Happy Learning for yourself and the baby

Hi Mimi,

Where in the Philippines are you from? My hubby is from Las Pinas and I grew up in Quezon City. Welcome to the forum! :smiley:

Welcome to the forum!

Hello sis,

Thanks for your warm welcome hehe! I grew up in La Union and My hubby is from Batangas. Did you purchase little reader sis? super effective ba talaga sya?

:slight_smile:

Thanks sis pp118 & sis nhockaday :slight_smile:

sis aangeles, I saw you and ella’s video, your baby is sooo cute and smart…im so eager to buy little reader for my baby hope i can find that here in dubai.
I thought you’re a filipina, I replied a while ago with some tagalog sorry for that.

Mimi,

Okey lang yun. :slight_smile: My hubby is Filipino. I am Chinese but I was born in and grew up in Manila so I am actually more fluent in Tagalog than in Chinese. :smiley: I only started speaking Mandarin again when Ella was born so I can teach her Chinese. She can now speak Mandarin, English, and Tagalog very well kaya lang yung Tagalog nya may American accent. lol

Make sure you also check out the Phil. board on the forum: http://forum.brillkids.com/philippines-b253/ We have several kababayans here. :slight_smile: