Hello n Cheers Everyone!!!

Hi

This is Koki from India. My baby girl is 1.2 months old. I tried the trial LR English and Math version with my baby, she was so excited watching them. Can’t wait to get the product.

Best regards to all!!! and to your babies and kidoos!!!

Koki

Welcome to the forum koki.
Oh the pleasures of a 6 week old baby :slight_smile: You have such a lovely road ahead together.
Have you tried any of the infant stimulation cards in the free downloads section ( look up the top for the tab). These will help improve your babies eyesight so she can see the words and the world better.
When you get your little reader and little math working, consider connecting it up to a big screen TV. Bigger is better for little babies.
Great to hear she is so excited about the programs! They truly are as great as she thinks they are. :yes:
Look around the forum and post any questions you come up with, plenty of willing helpers here.

Thanks a lot.

I have seen them not tried yet. Let me download infant stimulation cards and show them to my baby.

Thanks again. :happy:

Hi Kirrti,
Fantastic that you are here and have found the BrillKids products and forum family when your little one was so young. There are a few moms on here who have recently had new babies, some starting the Early Learning adventure for the first time, and others beginning it with a new little joyful learner.
Definitely try the infant stimulation cards, and there are so many others here willing to help with experience, advice, and support :yes: this forum has a huge wealth of information…
You can also use the search function at the bottom if you haven’t already, to search for specific topics that you might be interested in, to find older posts.
Can’t wait to hear about your experiences…