Hello, My name is Teresa

Hello to all.
First of all, my name is Teresa and new to the board.
I’m a mom of an almost three year old, I discovered the site when browsing for interesting printout flash cards :smiley:

I find it very interesting and fun, my sond does’n talk yet, but he is receiving speech therapy.
yesterday i printed the fruits flash cards and he loves them, he was able to memorize the names and showed me when i asked, and i was very happy.
I’m sure my son and I will have fun with all the contents of his site.

by the way I live in Wisconsin.

Hi and welcome to the forums. It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

HI AND WELCOME TO THE FROUM. WE ARE GLAND TO HAVE YOU HERE. PLS FEEL FREE TO BROWSE THE FORUM AND SHARE YOUR IDEARS WITH US. HOPE TO HERE FROM YOU SOON. :smiley:

Hello Teresa,

Welcome to brill kids society and we are really happy that our society is growing :smiley: . Hope you’ll enjoy this site, and do feel free to ask anything, just anything… this society is very helpful in developing ideas of kids… and helpful for parents as well as to-be moms (like me) lol

Once again a warm welcome and hope you’ll enjoy and use the programs from this site to help your baby

hi teresa!welcome to the forum!

Hi Theresa, welcome to the forum. Where are you from?

Thankyou all for your warm welcome, I was born in Mexico, but live here in the USA.

Welcome Teresa. This is a really good place to be :smiley: