Hello Mommies

I am Kiran a software professional and Super Mom to 20 months old son Yathartha. I am so excited to a part of this wonderful site. I can see lots of valuable information getting exchange daily and I would to be part of such a family. Kindly let me know about all kinds of discussion that is going in this forum. I would be glad to contribute with little knowledge I have…Till then KEEP ROCKING>>>>> :yes:

Hi and welcome to the forums! It is great to have you here. Please feel free to look around the forums, and join in the discussions. There are many parents just like you talking about their experiences with their children. We would love to hear more about you!Please let us know if you have any questions. I hope to see you around!
Nikki

Hi Kiran, welcome!

BTW, one easy way to keep track of the discussions here is to use the “BRILLKIDS LATEST” button on your Little Reader!

Another good way to keep track of what’s going on is to subscribe to our rss feed for each category you have an interest in.
All you need is a rss reader and voila, you will have an update anytime someone posts something in that topic forum.

See ya around,

Lawrence