hello, I'm new here

hello every body I’m an Egyptian mom for a lovely son “Nadim” and I like to join the forum to discuss things with you and I worked as a parenting editor and translator for eight years so I have alot of information i like to share with you

Hi and welcome to the forums. It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

Hi , welcome to this great site, where we can share our experience!!
So are you a parent editor and translator? can you please tell me more about your experience doing that? Tha sounds like fun!
thanks

hi and welcome to the forum. we are glad to have you here. pls feel free to browse the forum and share your ideas and experience with us.

hope to here ,ore from you sppn :smiley:

helloo fatenkhaleel and welcome to the forum.

pls feel free to browse the forum and share your ideas with us.

hope to here from u soon :slight_smile:

hi! welcome to the forum.i am glad to see you here.i found this forum very
interesting and informative.you can ask any question that you wish to know,
more about .all the members here are ready to help,and share your experiences
too. hope to hear more from you…

Hello and welcome to this fantastic forum!

I look forward to getting to know you better and reading your posts. Please feel free to browse around. Also please feel free to join your country of origin board, This will help you get connected with other like minded parents from your country but also give you a place where you can talk freely about issues related to early education, and activites in which you may be able to get your child/ren involved in

Hi fatenkhaleel,

Welcome to the forum. Hmmm…a parenting editor… great!!!. Can’t wait to hear from you…

Hi,

Welcome to the brillmoms and brillparents group here.
I’ve been here for a few months and have found the forums quite engaging. You will love it if you feel free to share your queries and knowledge.
All the very best,

Megha