hello! I'm new here from Philippines

Hello everyone. I am freshly new here. I’m a mom of an 11 month old baby. Since I’m a full-time mom, I wish to learn how to maximize my baby’s intelligence thru the help of your resources.

Hi and welcome to the forums! It is great to have you here. You are in the right place to learn about tons of ways to help your baby learn. Please feel free to browse the forums and join in the discussions. We would love to hear more about your baby and your experiences as a parent! Please let us know if we can answer any questions or help in any way.
Nikki

Hi everyone! Please visit the Philippines board so you guys can all have a chat with each other! [And don’t forget to place a vote in the poll I made there!]

http://forum.brillkids.com/tagalog/

Happy foruming!

Lappy

Hello and welcome to this fantastic forum!

I look forward to getting to know you better and reading your posts. Please feel free to browse around. Also please feel free to join your country of origin board, This will help you get connected with other like minded parents from your country but also give you a place where you can talk freely about issues related to early education, and activites in which you may be able to get your child/ren involved in

Kimba15