Hello ! I'm from Vietnam

Hello every body!.

I’m Hang,I’m from Vietnam.
I am a mommy with 9 months son.
I taught my baby everythings that I think it 's good for rightbrain.
I get little reader,little music,and little math when he was 4 month.
And beside that I 'm teaching him in Japanese language because I used to be in Japan for 3 years.

I’m sorry for my poor in English,I think I can use Japanese better than it.
Happy teaching !
Hang-Vietnam

Hi Hang,

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:
Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with the programs with us. We look forward to hearing more.
Your English is great :slight_smile:

Thanks
Mela

Welcome to the boards!

Hi Hang,
I am glad to see you here. Your child is so lucky because he has a great mommy who gives him best resources.
Nice to meet you if you live in Ha Noi.
Please feel free to share your child’s progress.
Ngoc.

Hi guys
I am from Hanoi Vietnam too. Nice to meet you!
Hope that the moms from Vietnam will come here often to build a strong sharing community in the forum! :slight_smile:

Hi, I’m from Ho Chi Minh city, my name’s Minh.
8)
One year ago, I read a book of PhD . Glenn Doman " How to teach your baby read" and loved it so so much. Later, I found this forum and tried a free trial Little Reader when my son was 15m. However, he seemed not interested, and I stopped for a long time ( maybe because that I wasnt patient enough ) . lol I teach him a lot of things around and now, although he’s just 25,5m he knows everything and talks so much, like a 3 or 4 years old child. And I think that it might be the right time to start Little Reader again, because he’s willing to learn.

I hope to meet all of you and can share our opinions, our experiences in teaching our beloved angels.

Welcome to the Forum, Minh, it is great to have you here!

At different stages of development babies are interested in different things. But we know for sure they love to learn, they love attention and input. I am glad you will be trying Little Reader again, let us know how it is going!