Hello! I'm Chat..mom of twin toddler girls and expecting another girl this Sept!

hi! i’m new here but i have seen the videos of brillbaby on youtube…very interested to know more about enriching my kids’ potentials…At one year 8 months, one of my twins, Therese already recognizes and identifies the letters of the alphabet! I was surprised because i don’t know many kids her age that do that. I’m a preschool teacher, by the way, so i have taught dozens of kids. the other twin, annalise, just guesses…haha! but she can speak and converse fluently already and asks so many questions! parents of twins, message me! and even if you’re a dad or mom of just one, message me also!

Hi Chat! How are you? Welcome to Brillbaby! :slight_smile: Just like you, I’m a Mom who wants to unlock and develop my child’s potentials, and I was a Preschool teacher too. :slight_smile: As of now, I’m a full time Mom to our 7-month old son.
By the way, I noticed that you’re surname sounds “Filipino”. Well, are you? :slight_smile:
Enjoy browsing around Brillbaby/ Little Reader! I tell you it would make your learning time with your twins much more fun! See you around here :slight_smile:

–Boots

Hi and welcome to the forums. It is good to have you here. It sure sounds like you have good experience with small children. I hope you will share more of your experiences with us. Please browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. And please let us know if you have any questions.
Nikki

Hi there Chatdan,

I am a mother of fraternal twin girls, Sarah & Salma and we live in America. And I have a question for you, please. My girls will be going to pre-school in the fall, and there is a school policy on seperating them - which is upsetting to me. Based on psychology research that I am reading, the parents should be involved and often are not. However, my situation is delicate because my husband is the Director of the institution that the School is a subsidiary of - and there school administrators that report to him.

What are your views as a teacher on the subject of seperating twins? And as a mother of twins?

Thanks.
Ayesha :slight_smile: